Tuesday 30 September 2014

Beyond Creation - Omnipresent Perception

     Just because I used up a tech-death song yesterday doesn't mean I'm out of ammo for Tech-Death Tuesday. And if today's band keeps on keeping on, I'll have prog-flavoured tech-death ammo for a long time to come.

     Better still? Beyond Creation are from right here in Canada. Yeah, OK, La Belle Province may not always relish its membership in confederation, but that's not going to stop me from claiming Dominic Lapointe's absolutely phenomenal fretless bass work in today's song for the Great White North. As the kids these days are saying, "dat bass tho!"

     Discover why I'm suddenly such a proud Canadian by checking out "Omnipresent Perception" from the band's 2012 debut The Aura, and then sit back and bask in the fact that Beyond Creation's upcoming sophomore effort Earthborn Evolution is only weeks away. Ah yes, life as a Canadian fan of stupidly technical metal is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment