Tuesday 20 January 2015

Monday: Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place

     Every seven days or so Monday happens to us again, which is why I try to keep things fun with alliterative themes like this week's Mellow Monday. So chill out, brah,

     Spoiler alert: when I'm looking for something a little more "chill" but still musically interesting, Radiohead remains near the top of my list. Love them or hate them, metalheads, they've had a pretty epic career that's produced a pretty varied catalogue. As a result, it shouldn't be too hard to find something to suit your mood on any given occasion.

     This evening I've gone with "Jigsaw Falling Into Place" from Radiohead's 2007 album In Rainbows because it's always been a song that I've dug, and because it strikes this weird balance between laid back and intense. Check it out and pretend it's yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment