Saturday 17 January 2015

Friday: letlive. - That Fear Fever

     Last night got a little sleepy, so I didn't get the chance to post a high energy jam to get your Friday evening going. Please consider this, then, a high energy jam to get your Saturday morning hangover start off right.

     By this point you should all know that I really dig LA post-hardcore act letlive., to the point that I have repeatedly called them the modern recipients of Glassjaw's more-or-less passed torch. Their last record The Blackest Beautiful only came out in 2013, but already I wish they'd get back in the studio and give me a follow-up already. It's that good.

     So if you're in need of some pumping and/or revving up this weekend, try some letlive. stuff -- "That Fear Fever", from the aforementioned The Blackest Beautiful, for example. It's a short, sharp demonstration of the frenetic energy Jason and company exhibit throughout their catalogue. Check that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment