Wednesday 3 July 2013

Song of the Day: Nine Inch Nails - The Wretched

     Well, it's official: we're going to see Nine Inch Nails live this fall.



     It wasn't cheap, and we're not on the floor, but our tickets have arrived in the mail, which means me getting to see the Nails in concert is actually going to be a real thing. And it doesn't hurt that I'm really diggin' "Came Back Haunted", which means that if the rest of Hesitation Marks is of a similar calibre it should be a good show.

     Of course, Nine Inch Nails has quite the back catalogue, so I'm looking forward to hearing old stuff just as much or more than new stuff. I could probably come up with a whole dream set list right now, but I'll just pick one. Your song today is "The Wretched" from the first disc of 1999's super awesome double album The Fragile. Anybody else set to see Nine Inch Nails on their fall tour? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment