Monday 15 July 2013

Song for the 12th: Scale the Summit - The Dark Horse

     Well hey there, stranger. Miss me?

     I won't bore you with a lengthy tale of why I took the weekend off. In a nutshell, however, the gist is that I've been house- and dog-sitting out in the country and my internet access has been spotty at best. But fear not, lost soul, for I still have songs for you that I was going to talk about over the weekend, and you're gonna get 'em all at once!

     Starting with a song from everybody's favourite instrumetal band Scale the Summit. I just recently got my copy of The Migration and I've been rockin' it pretty often in the car. It's got a bunch of tracks on it that do a good job of showcasing what it is that Scale the Summit does so well, but for today (or rather for Friday) we're going with "The Dark Horse". Climb into the saddle and turn it up whilst you await the next of the weekend's songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment