Tuesday 9 October 2012

Song of the Day: Sylosis - Out From Below

     Well, it's been a long wait, but Super Tuesday is finally here! It certainly doesn't rival Christmas morning or the last day of school or anything, but there's a little part of me that's been looking forward to today for months, largely because today's band's new album drops in North America today (fuck you, Europe). Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to new Between the Buried and Me and Coheed and Cambria as well, but of the three, Sylosis is the one I've really been waiting for.



     So I saved the best for last in terms of my Super Tuesday prep work, and your song today is "Out From Below", the opening track from the epic slab of metal that is Monolith. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until somebody does something about it: solid new album + opening spot on fall tour with Hatebreed, In Flames, and Lamb of God = big things ahead for Sylosis, mark my words. Check out "Out From Below", or anything from Monolith really, and see if you agree with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment