Wednesday 5 December 2012

Song of the Day: Ever Forthright - Latency and Tendencies

     Evening everybody. I've got something for you today you probably haven't heard, which is always something I'm looking for, and on top of that it's something I haven't written about yet, which is always a bonus.

     So New York City djenty-type band Ever Forthright have been on my musical radar for a while now: back in September they toured southern Ontario a little with Intervals and Mandroid Echostar, both Canadian bands I'm always trying to talk up, and last week I finally picked up a copy of their 2011 self-titled debut. I've only given the disc a couple of plays, but I'm already intrigued by Ever Forthright's jazzy, glitchy take on the increasingly over-saturated tech metal/djent subgenre. Let's see if you are too.

     Your song today is called "Latency and Tendencies". So far it's one of my favourites on the album, so it's the one I'm going to share with you. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment