Wednesday 13 March 2013

Song of the Day: Uneven Structure - Frost

     I was just thinking we could use something with some groove and lo, my trusty Shuffle-o-matic delivers. I've written about today's band before but there's still a good chance you don't know them, and that's something you should change right now.



     Your song today is "Frost", the second track from Uneven Structure's 2011 debut Februus. This album is definitely best experience as a whole, so it's hard to take one track out of context and offer it up on a plate for you. Add to that the fact that "Frost" is a bit of a slow-burner of a song and you have the perfect recipe for something you might not be all about right away. But as is always the case I urge you to listen to the whole thing. If you're not thoroughly ensconced in Uneven Structure's knee-deep djenty grooves by the end I'll eat my beard.


1 comment:

  1. As if you need another reason to check this track out, Uneven Structures now has a combined music video for "Frost" and the following track on the album, "Hail". Have at 'er!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z38EuVhXzZ8

    ReplyDelete