Wednesday 6 March 2013

Song of the Day: Matthew Good Band - Carmelina

     I know, I know, Matthew Good Band isn't metal, but let me explain. Sometimes I have my mp3 player set to shuffle through my whole music collection, and sometimes I use its random album function. Doing that latter today got me to Matt Good Band's Audio of Being album, which immediately reminded me of a single from that album that I hadn't heard in years. I skipped right to it and turned it up, and now you should do the same.



     That song was "Carmelina" from the 2002 album Audio of Being. Like I said, I know it's not metal, but it's kinda sorta heavy, right? That guitar tone on the solo at the end should warrant a listen on its own. What say you, oh Internet Arbiters of Good Taste?


No comments:

Post a Comment