Wednesday 27 February 2013

Song of the Day: System of a Down - Snowblind

     We've had another snow day here in Kingston, so I've raided my memory banks for good snow-related songs. I think the song I've chosen for today qualifies.



     Your song today is System of a Down's cover of Black Sabbath's "Snowblind" from the Nativity in Black II tribute album (and originally from Black Sabbath vol. 4). I know, I know, the song is actually about cocaine abuse, but it's snowy as fuck outside right now and I need snowy songs, OK? If you've got a better suggestion, I'm all ears (because it's a music blog, right) but for now you'll have to settle for System's cover of this Sabbath classic, which now that I think about it is more crack than cocaine... but I digress... safe digging winter kinders.


No comments:

Post a Comment