Friday 28 December 2012

Song of the Day: Reflections - An Artifact

      Not surprisingly, none of you have given me any addition box ideas to keep the whole Boxing Day thing going. That's OK, I didn't think anybody would anyways, so I have a contingency plan. Just in case you were worried.



      Your song today comes from djenty, techy Minnesota band Reflections, it's called "An Artifact", and it's from their debut digital release The Fantasy Effect. From what I've heard, the band is fairly djeneric, which is both good and bad, but this song in particular has some cool parts, some interesting melodic ideas/chord progressions, and some tasty guitar shred. I like the potential displayed on this track. Give it a listen and maybe Reflections will grow on you, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment