Saturday 29 December 2012

Song of the Day: Kingdoms - Pyramids

     One of the handy-dandy features of Blogger is that in addition to being able to view raw page view data, I can also see what kinds of views individual posts are getting. So it pleases me to see that over the last couple of weeks or so, there seem to have been at least a few of you showing some interest in now-defunct Canadian post-hardcore band Kingdoms. If 'twere within the realm of possibility for me to resurrect a band with the mere power of this blog, Kingdoms would be near the top of that list.



     But since I only have this ability in the very poetic (and not at all literal) sense that Kingdoms comes to life again every time their music is played, I guess I'll have to make do with that. As such, your song today is "Pyramids", another great song from Kingdoms 2009 EP Daughters of Atlas. Listening to this EP is guaranteed to make you mourn for lost potential, and even if it doesn't bring Kingdoms back, everyone should still hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment