Thursday 24 January 2013

Song of the Day: Death By Stereo - These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

     Today we say goodbye to Punk Week, which was actually a more difficult undertaking than I'd imagined. It's really shown me that outside my musical comfort zones I'm a bit of a fish out of water. Something to improve upon, no? An excuse to broaden my horizons? Possibly. But for now, one last punk song.



     Your song today is Death By Stereo's "These Are a Few of My Favourite Things" from their 2003 album Into the Valley of Death. There's no grand story behind this one, just the simple facts that a) I like Death By Stereo and b) this is a cool little song by Death By Stereo. You only need a couple of minutes to check it out (forgiven my for the lengthy awesomeness that is "The Decline" yet?) so give 'er a go, and tomorrow we'll have some nice tasty metal for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment