Tuesday 14 August 2012

Song of the Day: Exotic Animal Petting Zoo - Thorough. Modern.

     See? I told you I'd see you later for today's song. Today we're back to our regularly scheduled programming, in the sense that Heavy TO themed stuff is done with (other than my pit report, which is in the works), so once again I've got some cool new shit for you. These guys are another pretty new discovery for me, but I'm liking their kinda chaotic sound, and they've got a cool video for one of the tracks from their new album. Sometimes these songs just pick themselves...



     Today's Song is "Thorough. Modern." from Exotic Animal Petting Zoo's recently released Tree of Tongues. Reminds me a little of Death Before Disco or even some At the Drive-In stuff. Check it out and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment