Saturday 31 October 2015

Tuesday: Enter Shikari - Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour

     I haven't done a Techno Tuesday in a while, so let this much belated post be one of those electronic affairs. And yes, before you electro-junkies jump on me, I'm aware that every time I use this band for this type of post, I'm stretching to use the word Techno, but alliteration, right?

     Regular readers will know that I often go to the Enter Shikari well when I want something sorta heavy with a dash of electronic content, and devoted readers might recall the trivia tidbit that my favourite Shikari record is still 2007's Take to the Skies. That means another cut from Skies for your Techno Tuesday track, and this time out it's "Anything Can Happen in the Next Half Hour". So put this one on and then cross your fingers about that title...

No comments:

Post a Comment