Saturday 29 March 2014

Friday: Cloudkicker - L.A. After Rain

     After "yesterday's" post about Intronaut and the tour they're about to embark upon, in which I mentioned how I should feature a Cloudkicker song again soon, are you at all surprised that today's post is in fact a Cloudkicker song? Really? You are? You really shouldn't be you know.

     I know Ben's been a really prolific guy under the Cloudkicker moniker, but the 2012 LP Fade was how I first came upon his work, and it's a record I really dig, so I'm going with another track from that one, namely "L.A. After Rain". If your fancy gets tickled by epic and well-written instrumental post-metal, then Cloudkicker will satisfy your cravings.

     And if Tesseract, Intronaut and Cloudkicker are stopping anywhere near you, do me the personal favour of catching the show. I will live vicariously through you.


No comments:

Post a Comment