Monday 30 September 2013

Song of the Day: Plini - Other Things

     I'm not going to make it a theme week or anything (largely because I can't sustain this hellish pace) but today we've got another song from a band... ahem, artist with a new release coming out this October. It's going to be a good month.



     Regular readers will know, both from my Twenty Questions interview with him as well as the fact that after today I will have featured all four tracks on his first EP, that I dig the work of Australian guitarist Plini. As such you can colour me stoked now that I know the first of his planned follow-up EPs to Other Things is nearly upon us.

     Sweet Nothings is set to come out on October 11th, but since we have no song from it yet (just some snippets in a trailer which can be found on Plini's Facebook) we'll just have to settle for the title track from the aforementioned Other Things. If Sweet Nothings tickles my fancy half as much as Other Things does, well, my fancy will be all tickled out.


No comments:

Post a Comment