Saturday 4 May 2013

Song of the Day: Mandroid Echostar - Hexaton

     It's been a long Saturday, so I've just got a quick finale to Canadiana Week today. I've written about today's band before, so much so in fact that I'm almost out of songs to feature...for now... What do I mean?



     Your song today is by Guelph-based Mandroid Echostar, and it's the only one I haven't yet featured from their self-titled debut EP, meaning it's the last thing I can feature by them...until the release they're currently trying to crowdfund via indiegogo comes out, that is. I'm looking forward to hearing the new stuff, and you should be too, but for now you'll have to be content with throwing some money their way before the campaign ends whilst listening to "Hexaton". I've got my space viking T-shirt; do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment