Friday 16 November 2012

Song of the Day: Slipknot - The Nameless

     Nothing super new today, although I should have a few new things for you in the coming days, so today we're just going to do a cool (and perhaps underappreciated song) by a band I'm sure you all know.



     Your song today is "The Nameless" from Slipknot's 2004 smash Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses. I can't remember if it was ever a single, and though I could just look it up, I'm not going to, and we're just going to assume it wasn't, which is a bit of a shame, really, because I for one have always dug "The Nameless"'s kinda weird juxtaposition of snaky groove riffs with big power balladry. And of course that intro riff is badass, straight up.

     So, Slipknot, "The Nameless", Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses. Here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment