Sunday 12 August 2012

Song of the Day: Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake

     Well, it's here people: day 2 of Heavy TO, and I'll be there! Or, more accurately, by the time you read this I probably am there. So who do I pick for a song on the last day of Heavy themed picks? Easy. They're not playing at Heavy anymore, but they're still awesome, and of course if you haven't heard, Randy Blythe is back in the US, so what more reason could I need to play a Lamb of God song?



     Your song for today is "Ashes of the Wake" from the 2004 album of the same name. Why "Ashes of the Wake", with so many great LoG songs, and several albums between now and then? Because I fucking love the riffs in this song. That's why. Enjoy, and I'll see you back here tomorrow for some post-game wrap-up of Heavy TO's day 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment