Thursday 23 August 2012

Song of the Day: Dance Gavin Dance - Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

     Today is a very special day here at Loud Noises, with a very special song to go along with it. Three years ago this evening, my girlfriend Kelsey and I went on our very first date (it was Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds, if you're wondering, which you probably aren't). It was super awkward, but maybe that's how I knew it was the start of something special. Three years later, we've been through a lot together, and we've had a lot of special shared musical memories, but one sticks out as the first song we connected over. It may not be Metal with an upper case M, but tough titties.



     Your (our?) song today is "Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most" off of Dance Gavin Dance's 2008 self-titled disc (which you should check out if for no other reason than the awesome ye olde style Death Star drawing that adorns its cover) and it is of course dedicated to the most special Pumpkin around: I love you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Enjoy your song Pumpky!

     Oh, and the rest of you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment