Tuesday 14 August 2012

Song of the Day: August 13th

     Oh hai there! I'm back from Heavy TO, and my lack of sleep over the weekend caused me to miss doing the Song of the Day yesterday. But I'm back, and in addition to getting back to the regular Song of the Day schedule, I'm also working on some impressions I had from this weekend's onslaught that I'll be posting later in the week. For now, it's time for yesterday's song.



     Today, in honour of the great show that was Heavy TO, I'm going to have one more themed song. Since I didn't do a Between the Buried and Me song as part of my pre-game prep, and since they were completely awesome on Sunday, playing only 2 songs for their half hour set, I figured they've earned another Song of the Day. And what better song to pick than one of those two epics? So enjoy "Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain" from BTBAM's 2009 masterpiece The Great Misdirect (a song so massive it requires two youtube videos!) and watch out for today's song later today. Ciao for now kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment