Tuesday 2 October 2018

Something Stirs...

     Well hey there gang, long time no type! How've you been? Me, I've been good -- busy, but good. And that's kinda why I'm here. Now, before you go getting your hopes hoisted high or anything, no, I'm not back in the proverbial blogging saddle, or at least not yet anyways. As I've said before, I'd love to get back to writing about music on a regular basis, but that's all still sitting on one of life's back burners, bubbling away merrily, perhaps until I can find someone to put their money where my mouth is.
     So what have I been up to for the last couple of years? A bunch of things, as it happens, and I'm busy getting up to a few more as we speak -- not necessarily music-related, and not necessarily the jam of the kind of audience who might have enjoyed what I did over here at Loud Noises, but still things that might be of interest to some of you out there. And who knows, maybe you've just missed my cutting wit and tasteful insights, and would be interested in whatever I might be up to, regardless of format or subject matter.
     To that end, while you're waiting for the band to come back out for the Loud Noises encore, you can check me out on Twitter, because I'm over there now, @TheBeardedPen, to stay in The Know about the latest and greatest coming down the pipe from yours truly. If and when things start back up here, you'll hear about it there first, and in the meantime you just might find something else to tickle your fancy. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment