Wednesday 18 November 2015

Teramaze - Her Halo

     Fancy something slick and polished, something I'd call radio-friendly, that still has some tasty progginess to it? Once again, you've got Australia to thank for this one. Buy the next Aussie you meet a Foster's for me, OK?

     Australian prog-rock/metal outfit Teramaze have just released their latest album Her Halo, as well as a predominantly performance video for most-recent single and title track "Her Halo". Like I said, this band, and this track, are the kind of thing I'd love to hear more of on 'mainstream' rock radio. The chorus is certainly big enough for it, and the solo here is the shreddiest you'll hear today from a not-necessarily-shreddy-seeming band. It's not the heaviest thing in the world, but it is heavier than lots of stuff currently playing on that hypothetical radio station I was just talking about. Start taking some notes, K-Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment