Wednesday 21 August 2013

Song of the Day: Numbers - Bravery

     By this point in the Loud Noises saga, you should be at least somewhat familiar with Numbers, an electronic and post-hardcore influenced metal band from Washington state.



     I've featured stuff from their self-titled debut EP for the Song of the Day segment several times before, and Kyle Bishop, the vocalist for Numbers, has also been one of my Twenty Questions victims. So maybe you've gotten the impression that I'm into Numbers. Hopefully I've done a little bit to get you into them too.

     Well now the debut LP that Kyle was talking about has been announced, complete with pre-orders, and I for one am excited. Unfortunately there's no new music yet (other than some snippets heard during the band's drum tracking studio update video) but I can still try and push some Numbers on you at least one more time before the album drops in October.

     Your song this evening is thusly "Bravery" from Numbers' debut EP Numbers. Check it out and then head straight over to their Bandcamp and check out the preorders. Should be tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment