Wednesday 10 April 2013

Song of the Day: The Black Dahlia Murder - Into the Everblack

     I told you last night that I'd have something a little more metal for today, and I do. Maybe you've already heard it, and maybe you haven't, but either way I can't think of a whole lot that's heavier than today's band. So if all this Billy Talent has left a bad taste in your metal mongering mouth, cleanse your palate with The Black Dahlia Murder.



     Let The Black Dahlia Murder send you "Into the Everblack" with today's song, the first single from the forthcoming Everblack due out in June. I'm not as instantly sold on it as I sometimes am by TBDM's lead singles, but make no mistake: this track slays, and if the rest of the album does too I for one will be pleased as punch with the birthday present The Black Dahlia Murder are getting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment