Friday 15 May 2015

Thursday: Lamb of God - Still Echoes

     I know I'm still not quite 100% caught up with real time, which makes today's song "timeshifted" by about a day (since I'm pretending it's Thursday right now...) but I feel like I'd be remiss if I didn't share this one with you post haste rather than jumping on things late as I sometimes do. So here you go!

     If you follow Lamb of God on any social media (Facebook's my poison, but I assume this campaign hasn't been limited to this one online evil...) you've no doubt seen the hints and indications that a new record was at least in the works, if not imminent. Well, today we got the full scoop: Lamb of God's seventh LP VII: Sturm Und Drang is not just in the works, it's done and coming out in July.

     We also got our first taste of the new material today, in the form of ass-kicking, name-taking lead single "Still Echoes". I'll let you be the judge of whether or not its particular riffing hits the spot for you, but I will say that it's big and heavy and in your face, just like you'd expect. In other words, it's Lamb of God, so turn it up loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment