Thursday 31 October 2013

Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.

     Happy Hallowe'en, ghouls and goblins. I've been wracking my brain this evening to try and come up with the perfect macabre metal song for the occasion. But it's hit me just now that perhaps I should try a different tack.

     For that reason, your spooky song this evening is none other than "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr. If I have to tell you what movie it's from, you're either too young or just plain too out of touch. Nevertheless, I will still make the following recommendation: while listening to tonight's song (and trying to avoid any potential Huey Lewis-based confusion) go on Netflix and queue up the Ghostbusters for when Ray Parker Jr. is spent. Quick, you've still got a few hours of October 31st left!


No comments:

Post a Comment