Tuesday 13 October 2015

Friday: Children of Nova -

     Your Friday post from last week comes from one of those bands that I've unfortunately discovered only after they've called it quits or, as in this case, gone on indefinite hiatus. With your help, maybe we can turn that situation around.

     OK, so my small readership probably has no ability to resurrect San Diego's Children of Nova, but let's pretend for a moment that we could get them to record a follow-up to their 2012 record Impossible Landscape. In such a hypothetical wonderland, we might end up with another high-energy slice of post-hardcore/post-rock reminiscent of Eidola or Circa Survive.

     In order to show you what we're all no longer getting any more of, I implore you to check out Impossible Landscape, starting with album-opener "Erratic". If, after jamming some Children of Nova, any of you decide to petition the band to get back together, let me know. I'll sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment