Friday 11 September 2015

Tuesday: Killitorous - 'Til Death Do Us Party

     I think your belated Tuesday post this week definitely qualifies as a Tech Tuesday post, if for no other reason than the fact that it condenses the intensity and aggression of a lot of bands' five-minute or six-minute numbers into less than three.

     As I've said before on numerous occasion, Killitorous is a band from which I'm very much looking forward to hearing new material, whenever that might be. The guys are still partying and grinding hard on the back of debut Party, Grind but I'd be OK with new stuff any time now. As if in an effort to temporarily sate ravenous fucks like me, Killitorous recently released a video of live footage shot a couple of years ago and thought lost until now. Feast your eyes and ears, therefore, upon "'Til Death Do Us Party", and get your own party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment