Friday 21 August 2015

Nok Novum - GOKOR!

     Well, it's Friday once again, and you know what that means: I need something particularly cool to see you into the weekend ahead. Lucky for me (and you!) I've got just the thing. I hope you're not just about to head out the door...

     Over the past few months I've become quite enamored with Calgary instrumental fusion band Nok Novum, and if you've got an ear for this kind of thing I suggest you get enamored with them too. Their self-titled 2012 debut LP is wall-to-wall goodness, and the couple of singles they've released since are likewise badass.

     But since there's been no sophomore LP (yet...come on, guys...) I'll just have to go back to Nok Novum for a showcase of just what kind of awesomeness I'm talking about. So settle in for twelve minutes you won't regret with "GOKOR!" and have a happy Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment