Saturday 4 April 2015

Friday: Between the Buried and Me - Memory Palace

     So you've just finished reading about the epically proportioned tracks on Izah's debut Sistere, you've just finished listening to a sample of same in the form of "Duality", and besides perhaps being a little sweaty and physically drained from the adventure you've just been on (the Izah song, not the blog pose about Izah...) you might well be a tad sick of me and my long-ass songs this week.

     Well, you might want to pour yourself something stiff and have a seat, because I'm not done with you yet. I think, however, that you'll forgive me when you find out who's providing today's epic-length tune. Or when you just read it in the title of this post. Whichever.

     Anyways, down to it: your somewhat belated Friday song is none other than the latest from Between the Buried and Me. I'm sure you were all already aware that BTBAM has been in the studio of late, finishing off their rock opera of a next record. Well now you can hear the latest, assuming of course that another ten minutes or so of your time isn't too steep an investment.Yeah, I thought you'd find the time for  a listen to "Memory Palace". You'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment