Monday 2 February 2015

Saturday: Visions - Machines

     I hope you all didn't miss me too much over the course of my impromptu weekend off. I'm back today, and you can rest assured that I've got some things up my sleeve for you. But first, to the obligatory catching up.

     First off, a bit of mathy metalcore for your Saturday past. British band Visions seem to be nearing completion of the writing process for their next album (if Facebook is to be believed) but for the time being we still all have to sit tight with their older material a little while longer. With that in mind, may I suggest "Machines" from Visions' 2011 debut LP Home? It should be sufficient to get you at least mildly intrigued about the prospect of a new Visions record, especially if you imagine it cranked a couple of notches, second album-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment