Thursday 11 September 2014

Cannibal Corpse - The Murderer's Pact

      Full disclosure: I've never been a huge Cannibal Corpse fan. I'm not really sure why this is -- I don't know if the over-gory imagery is just kinda campy to me, or whether I just don't "get" George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher -- but it remains true that Cannibal Corpse don't really register on my death metal radar most of the time. Sorry I'm not as metal as you thought.

     All of that being said, I am still aware that Cannibal Corpse has a new album coming out next week, entitled A Skeletal Domain. And it just so happens that I'm getting decently into the second of the songs to be released so far, namely "The Murderer's Pact". Again, I don't know what it is that makes this song click for me, but it's got some groovy riffage that I'm into. You into too?

No comments:

Post a Comment