Monday 4 August 2014

Killitorous - No, Not the Bees

     I promised you some Killitorous for your Song of the Day to go along with your Eighteen Questions, and what kind of person would I be if I let you down?

     I've featured Killitorous songs several times before here at Lound Noises, which means I've already exhausted my number one choice (*cough* "Godking" *cough*). But the band just happened to put out a lyric video last month for two-minute-wonder "No, Not the Bees", so their homage to one of the great thespians of our time will make the perfect accompaniment to your Q&A reading.

     Is Nicholas Cage the good kind of bad? The bad kind of good? Why not listen to Killitorous slay their way through two minutes and ten seconds of high speed mayhem while you figure out where on the acting spectrum you'd place him.

No comments:

Post a Comment