Tuesday 15 July 2014

Distorted Harmony - Hollow

     Today we're staying proggy but going international for your Song of the Day. Israel's been in the news a lot lately, and whatever your stance on the politics of the situation, I think you'll agree that Israel is seldom, if ever, in the news for its metal.

     Yeah, it's not the best segue, but it gets me to Distorted Harmony, an Israeli prog outfit that's doing stuff on par with anything on the international scene.  As an example I present to you "Hollow" from the band's latest Chain Reaction. It's riffy and epic and proggy in all the right places. I'm just hearing about these guys today, but I'd be willing to bet that it won't be the last time I read about them and their modern melo-prog. Join me in jamming "Hollow", won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment