Monday 19 May 2014

Killitorous - Fecal Fellatio

     On a day when I've recommended you spend the week listening to a Marilyn Manson album, I can't very well come at you with something tame, now can I? Manson as album of the week demands something suitably over the top, and I've got just the thing.

     Killitorous, the raucous Canadian tech death outfit whose first single was something of an homage to Stan Lee, is back with a recently-released video for the second single from their forthcoming debut Party Grind, a nailbomb of a song entitled "Fecal Fellatio". Yes, you read that right.

     I'm not even going to go in to what the song's about, as I think you're clever enough to work that out on your own. I will, however, reassure you that, NSFW subject matter aside, "Fecal Fellatio" delivers the goods, metal-wise: it's easily the heaviest thing most of you will hear all day, which is just as it should be. Give it a spin and then sweet dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment