Saturday 3 May 2014

Hiatus Update

     Hey everybody, just thought I'd update you on the whole "Speedbumps" thing from last time, since I'm sure you're all champing at the bit for more Loud Noises. Speedbump number one, the dead graphics card, has been dealt with and my PC is back in working order. Speedbump number two, however, the Great Move, continues apace. Our internet isn't being hooked up until next week, and my current access is somewhat limited.

     But things are looking up, faithful reader. By the end of next week I should be in a position to be doing daily song posts again (and boy have I got some ground to make up...) but even before then I've got a new idea I'm going to try out on you guys. So please continue to stay tuned, I'll be with you shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment