Tuesday 20 May 2014

Every Time I Die - Thirst

     The forthcoming disc from hardcore heroes Every Time I Die isn't due out until the first of July, and thus technically doesn't fit the theme I've been working with the last couple of days (ie: June releases). But you shouldn't let that stop you from checking out the first song off of From Parts Unknown.

     "Thirst" is less than two minutes long but that just makes its shotgun-blast intensity that much more immediate. There's no wasted space here, no time spent dicking around. I'm normally a guy who likes things on the longer, proggier end of the spectrum, but there's definitely something to be said for a no-nonsense blast of venom, and that's exactly what Every Time I Die have got on their hands with "Thirst". You might as well check it out; I'll be you don't have anything better planned for the next two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment