Sunday 9 February 2014

Saturday: Architects - Save Me

     I've written before about how I think British band Architects are under-appreciated, at least over here on this side of the pond. I don't know if they're loads bigger in Britain or something, but in my (admittedly limited) social circles it always seems like I'm the only person who's into them. It's a bit of a shame, really.

     So today we're delving into the band's back catalogue for the closing track, "Save Me", from 2007's sophomore Ruin. Back then Architects were a bit more of a metalcore band, but that's not to say they weren't a good one. They've evolved since then, but some of my favourite Architects songs are from their first couple of albums, including Ruin, so have a listen to "Save Me" and dig that opening riff!




No comments:

Post a Comment