Saturday 22 February 2014

Friday: CHON - Sketch

     In case you've been wondering and/or butt-hurt about the number of bumped-back Songs of the Day there've been in the last week or two, I'm putting the blame on the fact that I'm up to my old tricks as a teaching assistant again this semester and have been in the thick of the tedious business of marking archeology midterms. Yeah, poor me.

     Anyways, that hasn't stopped me from trying to keep this Loud Noises plate spinning, and I'm not going to let it start now. So: song time!

     For yesterday we're going with "Sketch", the second song to be released from the forthcoming EP Woohoo! by instrumental jazz-proggers CHON. If this kind of thing excites you at all (ie: instrumental jazz progginess, noodling, and general mischief) then CHON is a band you should probably know if you don't already. They'll brighten your afternoon for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment