Wednesday 12 February 2014

Fellsilent - Silence is the Loudest Cry for Help

     I do my best here at Loud Noises to write about stuff that at least some of you out there haven't heard before. I hope today I've succeeded in this mission.

     Tesseract has become a bit of a household name in the world of modern metal, but the band didn't just appear out of nowhere. Part of the catalyst for the band's formation was the dissolution of guitarist Acle Kahney's previous band Fellsilent. If you want to know where the heavier elements of Tesseract's sound first originated, look no further than song's like "Silence is the Loudest Cry for Help" from 2008's The Hidden Words. As much as I love Tesseract, it'd be interesting to hear what would have happened if Fellsilent had recorded more than just this one record. I guess we'll never know....


No comments:

Post a Comment