Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Black Dahlia Murder - On Stirring Seas of Salted Blood

     Between the week of instrumental stuff and yesterday's Cynic tune, things have been a little bit proggy around here. So tonight I feel like we need to get back to basics, so to speak, and feature a song that just stomps in and says Fucking Metal. And I've got just the song in mind.

     Your song tonight is "On Stirring Seas of Salted Blood" from 2011's Ritual by none other than The Black Dahlia Murder. I could have gone a lot of different directions to arrive at something Fucking Metal, but for my money TBDM is one band that absolutely crushes every time they come up to bat. Even within the band's catalogue, I could have picked any number of tracks that display balls out heaviness, but "On Stirring Seas of Salted Blood" just might be my favourite track off of Ritual, not to mention being pretty high on my list of favourite songs from the band's whole discography. Plus that's a pretty Fucking Metal title too, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment