Thursday 14 November 2013

Mudvayne - Everything and Nothing

     It's been a while since I've listened to the whispers of the Shuffle Gods, but today they deigned to remind me of a band I haven't listened to in ages, and the soft spot I have in my heart for this band  compels me to share that divine inspiration with you, dear reader.

     So tonight we're going with a classic from my youth: "Everything and Nothing" from the 2000 album L.D. 50 by none other than Mudvayne. These guys had the unfortunate timing to be sometimes lumped in with nu-metal, but I maintain that they're so much more than that, and while their catalogue contains a bunch of good songs that span several albums, but I don't know that they ever topped L.D. 50, so that's the album we're revisiting this evening. Crank the bass on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment