Tuesday 8 October 2013

Explosions in the Sky - The Only Moment We Were Alone

     Extree, extree, read all about it: Monday's song delayed for several hours, just now being posted.

     I had intended to post this song last night, along with my now completed pit report about Friday's Nine Inch Nails show. Then I fell asleep. But since I get up for work at this ungodly hour, you still get all of this Loud Noises goodness almost on schedule. You're welcome.

     Your song for Monday is "The Only Moment We Were Alone" by Friday's opening band Explosions in the Sky. This track, from their 2003 album The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place, is the one we caught the end of on Friday evening, and it made me want to check out some more of the band's slow burning flavour. How about you?




No comments:

Post a Comment