Saturday 28 September 2013

Song of the Day: Glass Cloud - Trapped Like Rats

     The parade of new tracks from upcoming releases continues apace.



     This evening we've got the latest from the djentlemen in Glass Cloud, entitled "Trapped Like Rats", from their upcoming Perfect War Forever EP. While I'm not necessarily digging this song right off the bat as much as I dug some of the stuff on The Royal Thousand, I certainly can't deny its straight up heaviness.

      A good chunk of said heaviness is simply sheer down-tuned riffage rampaging out of your speakers and smacking you around, which is perhaps why I'm not immediately sold on this EP, but based on the strength of The Royal Thousand I for one am at least mildly intrigued by the prospect of new Glass Cloud. Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment