Monday 26 August 2013

Song of the Day: Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals

     I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Mechanical Animals is easily Marilyn Manson's best album.



     Sometimes I shuffle songs when listening to music, and sometimes I shuffle albums. Today I was doing the latter and Mechanical Animals came up, much to my delight. It's one of those albums we listened to a lot of in high school, but it's also one that I'll still listen to now. Maybe I won't put it on every day, but if shuffle happens to serve it up, I certainly won't skip it either.

     So have the title track from 1998's Mechanical Animals as your song this evening, and if you've got albums like this that you periodically revisit, why not let me know in the comments below?


No comments:

Post a Comment