Thursday 4 July 2013

Song of the Day: Soundgarden - 4th of July

     Congratulations, readers. Together we're set to hit another Loud Noises milestone tomorrow: one year of Song of the Day, no repeats!



     And in honour of that imminent milestone, and of course in honour of today's date, your song for today is the first ever Song of the Day repeat. I don't intend to make a habit of repeating myself, but last year I was a day late with this song so this year I intend to be on time.

     Your song this afternoon is therefore "4th of July" from Soundgarden's classic Superunknown. If you're one of my neighbours to the south, and you've got some fireworking planned for this evening, this song could well be the soundtrack for your celebrations. Unless of course you've got "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by Scorpions. That'd probably go well with fireworks too.

     No, nevermind, stick with the Soundgarden.




No comments:

Post a Comment