Tuesday 2 July 2013

Song of the Day: Misery Signals - Luminary

     I've been waiting a long time to be able to feature a new Misery Signals song as the Song of the Day, and both day and song are finally here.



     The upcoming Indiegogo-funded Misery Signals album Absent Light will be upon us in just a couple of weeks, and while we were treated to a song snippet a week or so ago, today we all finally get the treat of a full new song. I've been a Misery Signals fan for years now, so I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing my campaign perks arrive in the mail.

     For now I'll have to content myself with "Luminary", a track with the same aggression and sonic density Misery Signals fans like myself have come to expect of then band. I'll have to let it sit with me a while, and hear the rest of the album, before I decide where Absent Light sits in the Misery Signals catalogue, but at least I don't have to wait until the 23rd in silence.


No comments:

Post a Comment