Friday 14 June 2013

Song of the Day: Palms - Future Warrior

     If you're a fan of either Deftones or Isis, I'm sure you've no doubt heard about Palms by now. It's a little project featuring Chino from Deftones and three of the dudes from Isis (Jeff, Aaron and Bryant) and it's also conveniently enough the title of their forthcoming debut LP.



     Regular readers might recall that I've already featured "Patagonia" as a Song of the Day, and now we've got another new track to sample in the form of a radio rip of album opener "Future Warrior". I don't know if I'm as instantly and as strongly on board with "Future Warrior" as I was with "Patagonia", but it's certainly another tantalizing tidbit to whet our appetites for the full record's release the week after next. Check it out and see if it's your cup of tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment